Friday, December 20, 2013

Japanese Foods

Japanese Foods | Selangor | Kuala Lumpur

 My Welcome Note: Click Here




Alright, seem I'm quite free today..so decided to try post few entry of my fav place for makan. Well this time about Japanese Foods.

I have one fav Japanese restaurant which I think the taste still Japanese taste (Some Japanese Restaurant in Malaysia been localize to local taste..so im very disappointed  on that, especially Japanese Restaurant which have fusion menu!!! Sucks!!I like originality)

Anyway, makan Japanese sedap dekat bangi ..the restaurant I want to refer to is "Miyagi Japanese Restaurant" located at Bandar Baru Bangi near by Hospital An-Nur Bangi (Same row toward the end).

I'm sorry, because I'm a VERY REGULAR CUSTOMER here, so memang jarang tangkap gambar and nothing that I can share in term of picture..tapi aku memang selalu pegi restaurant ni, minimum sekali sebulan... :)

My fav is tendon, saba shioyaki or sake shioyaki, kitsune soba and of course miso soup dia memang terbaik, my whole family like this place as well.

What I can recommend, the Japanese foods there give a taste of real Japanese foods, and a lot of Japanese have lunch or dinner at this restaurant.

Here some info base on Foursquare Location : Click

I will keep more post in this entry about Japanese foods soon....


Here you go some pictures of the restaurant on my recent visit with family. I had Saba Shio Yaki set.

MIYAGI RESTAURANT BANDAR BARU BANGI

 LOCATION: MIYAGI RESTAURANT BANDAR BARU BANGI
(Near Hospital An-Nur Bandar Baru Bangi)
GPS: N 2 57.61, E 101 45.18

Tendon Set - One of my Fav

Saba Shio Yaki - Another fav of mine, just had recently :)
I have to mention, the cawan mushi is also good!! delicious
when you order set, normally all set will come with cawan mushi
so recommend you take a set to have it all.

Otherwise, if sometime I go there just to eat their noodle or sashimi or Ala-carte,
then cawan mushi can be order separately too. 

This is my family favourite to eat together :)
Agedashi Tofu..the tofu so fine, coated outside, fried and eat with sauce..
so soft outside and very soft inside nice! should try.


----To be Continue---


No comments:

Post a Comment