Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Restaurant Oriental Maju Palace | Kuala Lumpur

Chinese Foods | Dim Sum | Breakfast Chinese | Eating Place Kuala Lumpur

My Welcome Note: Click Here



I love Chinese Foods especially seafood cooked Chinese Style, and now my wife has made me fall in love with Chinese Dim Sum too. My wife she know where to eat good Dim Sum in Kuala Lumpur and it Halal for Muslim.

Over the weekend morning, we've decided to visit this place in Kuala Lumpur for Chinese breakfast / brunch - Dim Sum. The restaurant located at Kuala Lumpur at Maju Junction Shopping Mall. The restaurant called - "Restaurant Oriental Maju Palace", they open in the morning starting from 10AM for breakfast / brunch.

Restaurant Oriental Maju Palace @ Maju Junction Mall
 Location: At Maju Junction Mall Kuala Lumpur, near Sogo and Pertama Complex. Just opposite Sime Darby building.
GPS: N 3 9.64 , E 101 41.75


Since I'm just began to be a big fan of Dim Sum, so I can't remember what we order, because my wife who love Dim Sum has taken care of all the dishes we had eaten. All was delicious which made myself fall into Dim Sum as one of my favorite food to have. Yes it in my FAV LIST now :)

I don't remember this menu, but it was delicious and crispy. Goes well with the sauce they provided. As the other dishes come along, we did enjoy our foods there. Taste good and according to my wife, this place is the best place for good dim sum in Kuala Lumpur.




The porridge was tasty even my son like it which quite rare, because he only like Mac'D porridge compare to other porridge that we ever had :P 






You can go and try it, for us it suited our taste and we found it very delicious and tasty.




No comments:

Post a Comment