Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Selangor | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur | Makan | Best Makan Place | Eating Place | Foods |Tempat Makan Best Kuala Lumpur

My Welcome Note: Click Here



Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, and you can find a lot of choices of foods from Malay, Indian, Chinese, Western, Eastern, Korean, Japanese etc.

Let me start with my favorite Western steak. There are a lot of steak house in Kuala Lumpur and restaurant that you can find selling steak in Kuala Lumpur.
I have ate a lot of steak in Kuala Lumpur, and our favorite place is only one place which I think the finest steak in Kuala Lumpur.

The restaurant name is "Las Vacas". The restaurant actually started as the butcher selling meat, and they expended partly as the restaurant, where you can choose your meat cut and ask them to cook for you. And now, "Las Vacas" has embarked their business and open another 2 outlet at Mont Kiara and at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng Kuala Lumpur, it more cozy and urban atmosphere. I haven't try at their new outlet yet, as myself and family we always return to their original place at Kelana Jaya. 

My last visit with my family, I had Angus Grass-Fed Rib-Eye.

If you are steak lover, you should go and try yourself. You won't be disappointment with their steak, nothing will go wrong. It a bit pricy, but consider the meat quality and as I mentioned, if you are steak lover you MUST go to this place.


LAS VACAS
Location: Las Vacas Kelana Jaya, near Wisma FAM
GPS: N 3 5.74, E 101 36.31

Beside steak, my family love their beef-wrap. MUST TRY!





Duduk Cafe's - Located at Solaris Dutamas. I've been there several months back of course with my family to eat. We all had their burgers, the patties is prepared in the house by their own chef, taste was good and the beef was juicy..to my taste. The portion also not bad..enough to get be full for lunch or dinner.


BEEF BURGER @ DUDUK CAFE
LOCATION: D3-G3-01 Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur

It came with fries and vege. The burger topping you can choose from the menu, for myself i had extra beef salami, extra cheese, olive. Hmm yummy..

On the drink, hey have variety of drinks...i had below is mango drink.

This Duduk Cafe's is nice to chill with family and friends. Reason is, I like the concept of the restaurant, where you can sit on the table and there was a conner where you can actually DUDUK and eat. That's why they called Duduk Cafe's? 

Duduk is Malay Language if translate to English - "Sit" . Below picture was the place where we sat. Nice and cozy with good burger!





--- To be Continue....---




No comments:

Post a Comment