Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aunty Aini's Garden Cafe | Nilai | Negeri Sembilan

Eating Places | Nilai Negeri Sembilan| Golf | Aunty Aini's | Masak Lemak | Best Foods


Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club, Yes that was my destination last Friday. To do what? Hmm what else, Golfing with my friends. Nilai Springs is one of my favorite place to play golf with friends, I even play golf with my wife here sometime. Why I said is my favorite place is because, Nilai Spring has quite good and relaxing course with the reasonable price, and good facilities as well. On the other hand why I like to play at Nilai is because, after you had good golf game, take a shower, bath, clean up and refreshing your body, once you done with that, what else time to have GOOD LUNCH!!

But wait, the catch here, the good lunch place I'm referring to was not located at Nilai Springs itself, it located nearby about 10 minutes driving from Nilai Spring Golf & Country Club.

The place that I was referring to was located at the "kampung" area, the restaurant called, "Aunty Aini's Garden Cafe". How to go there? Well, kinda hard to explain but I've save the GPS Coordinate on my last visit on Friday for your convenience.(See below on my last picture)

I've been to this place for so many times with families and friends. And now since I have my own blog for foods, definitely I will include this entry.

What is so great about this place? Firstly of course about the foods. Secondly the atmosphere and the restaurant setup - Garden Style!

What do they serve? They have local Malaysian and Western cuisines. My advice, go with local Malaysia cuisines. Their specialty is Local Malaysian Cuisine especially Negeri Sembilan Cuisine - "Masak Lemak Cili Padi or Masak Lemak Gulai Tempoyak".

Technically, I've tried all their local cuisine and I would highly recommend - ALL ARE GOOD TASTE! (provided if you like Negeri Sembilan Cook Style).

The Entrance

They Have Western, Menu List Below is my favorite

This what me and my friends order.
Daging Salai Masak Lemak Cili Padi
Udang Galah Masak Sambal Tumis Petai
Ayam Kampung Goreng (not in picture)
Sambal Belacan and Ulam


On my visit this time I didn't order Gulai Lemak Tempoyak and Asam Pedas, but, all in the menu in my picture above you can order from, no regrets.

Garden Style Environment Restaurant.



Another things, once you done ate all your foods, don't forget to their dessert, simple and nice to wash out your mouth. It called "Tapai with Vanilla Ice Cream". Super delicious we love it very much and will not end out meals without this! :)


Notice the lady in Red shirt - short hair. 
She is the owner of the Restaurant. Very friendly.

Found this video on YouTube about the restaurant and the interview with the owner.
CLICK HERE TO YOUTUBE LINK

And found this as well, If you know Gordon Ramsay (I bet you all know him :D ) from the MasterChef US, he himself been to this restaurant.
CLICK HERE TO YOUTUBE LINK - Gordon Ramsay@Aunty Aini's


Location : Aunty Aini's Garden Cafe - Nilai Negeri Sembilan
Address : Batu 16, Jalan Sepang (Kampung Chelet), 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Phone : +606-799 1276
GPS Coordinate : N 2 47.84 , E 101 46.34
Google Map : CLICK HERE


Highly recommend for Negeri Sembilan Foods Lover!




1 comment:

  1. TheEngineers [COFFEE SHOP]
    Come and get your caffeine fixed here.
    PT 12164, Jalan BBN 1/1 F,
    Putra Point 2B,
    71800, Bandar Baru Nilai.
    Instagram :
    http://i.instagram.com/theengineerscoffee/

    ReplyDelete