Friday, February 7, 2014

Chawan Cafe | Bangsar Kuala Lumpur

Eating Place | Chawan Cafe | Local Coffee | Breakfast | Makan


Last week on Thursday, I had to go out early in the morning with my wife and kids heading to Pantai Hospital for my younger son appointment. However, due to Chinese New Year holiday we reached there quite early. So what else, while waiting for the doctor to open his clinic, we round at Bangsar to have some breakfast.

So we end up stop at Chawan Cafe at Bangsar, near by Bangsar Village. I've been here few time with family and friends. They do serve breakfast as early 8AM, as well as Lunch and Dinner.

The breakfast at Chawan Cafe to me seem normal, where you can get else where quite the same. But what I like about this Cafe is their selection of Coffee. They have several type of coffee representing some town in Malaysia.Like Coffee Kulim, Kopi Batu Pahat, Kopi Tenom and some others local Malaysian Coffee.

I think if you coffee lover, and would love to try variety of Local Malaysian Coffee. You can stop by this Cafe to try out the coffee. It located just opposite Bangsar Village.



 Location : Chawan Bangsar (Near Bangsar Village)
GPS : N 3 7.80 , E 101 40.27

This what I had that day for breakfast. Local Tenom Coffee, roti bakar and half boiled eggs. The Coffee was great. 




The food here was OK to me, and they serve most of it local Malaysian cuisine. So if you would like to try local Malaysian foods and Local Malaysian Coffee, this will be great place to go with family, friends.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment