Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nasi Lemak Cyberjaya | Selangor

Eating Place | Cyberjaya | Selangor | Best Nasi Lemak | Local Malaysia Foods


Alright, actually I'm on diet now, controlling my eating habit. Sure or not, well..hell YES!! Putting on weight recently and my wife been teasing me that I'm getting round.
So I'm trying to limit my foods intake, and recently started eating healthy foods..for example, I've brought lunch box - mix salad.

But today!! I've decided to Breakfast like a KING, lunch like a PRINCES and dinner like a beggar. So technically, when I driving to office this morning, I've stop at my favorite place to eat "Nasik Lemak". And I promise you, no lunch for me today and will plan to have salad as my dinner.

So anyway, back to Nasi Lemak. Near my office in Cyberjaya, a lot of places sell Nasi Lemak in the morning, including Mamak Stall. But my favorite always Nasi Lemak at Bus Terminal Cyberjaya.

A lot of stall at Bus Terminal Cyberjaya open in morning and serve breakfast. You can find so many type of local Malaysia foods including Nasi Lemak.

Nasi Lemak is a fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk and "pandan" leaf commonly found in Malaysia, where it is considered the national dish. For locals we well aware about this "poisonous" dish (like it so much for most Malaysian), but for foreigner you must try this Nasi Lemak.  

Basic Nasi Lemak serve with Sambal  & Ikan Bilis, but sometime you can add other stuff and eat it together.

My Fav is : Nasik Lemak with Sambal Sotong, Kerang and Paru as you can see below. I just ate it this morning.




I love to eat Nasi Lemak at this place because, the rice is so nicely cook and they have a lot of variety for you to choose and eat with your Nasi Lemak. I recommend this stall, it located at Cyberjaya Bus Terminal - Stall No : "O". Beside Nasi Lemak they sell Roti Canai as well...very nice malay chap, I think the owner always smiling when talking to you and friendly.

So if you come to have breakfast at Cyberjaya and wanted to try local breakfast with local environment, try to go to this place at Bus Terminal Cyberjaya. You just can ask around if you are not sure where, because most people at Cyberjaya will know the place..just ask them, "Where is Cyberjaya Bus Terminal"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment