Saturday, February 8, 2014

Restaurant Murni Bukit Jalil | Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Eating Place | Kuala Lumpur | Bukit Jalil | Restoran Murni

Weekend sometime is always the time to eat outside with family or friends. Plus, weather today quite hot outside, few days Kuala Lumpur was without rain. So basically it was hot and humid + you will pretty much feel thirsty and want to a sip of cold drinks.

My BlackBerry rang, pick up, then heard a very husky voice at the end of the line. Oh it was my friend, asked me to have a drink..I said where? He told me lets meet up at Murni bukit Jalil and he will call the other friend of us who are staying at Bukit Jalil to join us.

So to cut the story short, I never been to Restaurant Murni Bukit Jalil before, so this is my first time. Heard about Restaurant Murni SS2 was quite good, big portion, creative menu, fusion etc. So this is the time for me to give it a try at Restaurant Murni Bukit Jalil.

Hell yeah!! The menu very much variety and the name of the dishes it was something cool? Not sure..hahah, I had "Nasi Goreang Meletop with Chicken Chop". It quite tasty but very HOT! That is why they call it MELETOP = HOT, and the Chicken Chop is quite regular taste nothing to WOW.

But what interesting was the combination of the menu and drinks. I really can't suggest which one to order, but I suggest you guy go there and try it yourself. A lot you can choose from, but I heard the "Mee Raja" is quite good, haven't try that, next round I will.

Below what I had, Nasi Goreng Meletop with Chicken Chop. The best part is you actually can customize your menu. Like mine, is only Nasi Goreng Meletop (Super Pedas), but I asked to add on Chicken Chop to come with it.





The Menu of Nasik Goreng
( I forgot to took picture, this I pick up from the internet menu picture)




Overall, I like this place because the portion is BIG and the price was reasonable. The taste was OK. And the other things, they have a lot of drinks you can choose from.

So this place I would recommend if you like to hang out with your friends or even you can bring your whole family to eat they food while have a good time there with a very reasonable price. 

Restaurant Murni Bukit Jalil Address (I didn't save the address or GPS, below I took from Internet for your convenience)

https://foursquare.com/v/restoran-murni-bukit-jalil/4f71b839e4b099f56e2554ed


Restoran Murni Bukit Jalil
Malaysian Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, and Steakhouse
41, Jalan 16/155C, 57000 Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.059825442161671,101.66782071752863


 

No comments:

Post a Comment